Mastering E-mail Deliverability & DNS Course with Amr – The Internet Guy
Solve e-mail problems once and for all!
This course will equip you with the advanced knowledge of website & transactional emails, how email works, what is DNS management and how to master it, and what you need to do to make your domains/website’s emails more reliable so that they end up in the intended “inbox”! It will also make Website and E-mail Migration “A Breeze!”
Who’s this course for?
Marketing agency owners
Solve your website’s email problems for good!
This course will equip you with the advanced knowledge of website & transactional emails, how email works, what is DNS management and how to master it, and how to make your business/website emails more reliable so that they always end up in the intended “inbox”! It will also make your Website and E-mail migrations “A BREEZE!”
The course contains 10 lessons, 8 main and 2 Bonus lessons
Total course videos: 14, Run time: Currently 4 hours.
Module 1: It all starts with a Domain and DNS!
Lesson 1 (1 video – 19 minutes)
- What is DNS (and IP addresses) and why is it important for you to master DNS.
- Who is responsible for your domain’s DNS and how the Name Servers work.
- What is the difference between “transferring” and “pointing” a domain name?
Lesson 2 (2 videos – 18 & 9 minutes)
- Intro to DNS Management.
- Managing your domain’s DNS using the hosting cPanel/dashboard.
- DNS records: A vs. CNAME vs. MX vs. TXT. (includes DKIM, SPF & DMARC)
- MX records explained
Module 2: Demystifying email
Lesson 1: (2 videos – 16 & 16 minutes)
- Why you should not have your emails where your website is hosted, plus the pros and cons.
- What is the issue with how WordPress (out of the box) sends emails?
- Why is your web form not sending emails or why do they end up in SPAM.
Course Bonus – Cloudflare (2 videos – 9 & 14 minutes)
- Using CloudFlare to Manage your DNS
- Using CloudFlare to setup an email service (includes setting the MX, DKIM,SPF & DMARC records)
Lesson 2: (1 video – 15 minutes)
- How does email work?
- Understanding email protocols SMTP vs. POP vs IMAP, and how they work
- POP or IMAP? How to choose between protocols (+ the pros and cons.)
- What is an email client?
Lesson 3: (1 video 19 minutes)
- How to correctly set up any email client
- How do spam filters work
- How to check if your IP address is blacklisted by one of the spam filters
- How to remove your IP address from the spam/blacklist
Module 3: Improving your email deliverability
Lesson 1 (1 video 9 minutes)
- Workarounds to improve email deliverability (Should I use a VPS hosting/Dedicated IP?)
- Tools and Plugins to use with your WordPress website (like Postman SMTP & Sendgrid)
Lesson 2 (1 video 34 minutes)
- Setting up your website’s email the right way.
- How to set up/configure Postman SMTP.
- How to set up/configure SendGrid to work with your website and with the Post SMTP plugin.
- Testing & Troubleshooting website email.
Lesson 3 (1 video 25 minutes)
- Permanent fixes to improve email deliverability.
- Planning for email migration and why it is the best option to use a good & reliable email service.
- Which email service? G-Suite or Microsoft 365? (or others, how to choose)
- What does an email migration entail and how long does it take?
- Course Links & Resources
- Extra Videos
- Leave a Course Review
Hi, I am Amr and I live in metro Vancouver, Canada.
I am a certified e-commerce/e-business consultant specialized in online services.
I have previously worked as an IT manager in charge of setting up/maintaining a network of computers and back-end servers (Web, Email, DNS, DHCP, and proxy/security servers) I’ve managed and trained helpdesk/online support center teams between 2003 and 2013 and I worked for SaaS software companies after.
I currently have my web development & consulting “boutique company” called HumanTalents. I work with entrepreneurs to solve Tech. issues and I have been teaching/training since 1998.
I have delivered courses in academic institutes of technology as well as corporate training, where I have been in charge of management training programs that included technology as well as soft skills like leadership & motivation, service delivery, CRM, sales, and marketing.
I enjoy helping people diagnose and solve technical issues, especially the “non-visual” back-end and hosting stuff, things like DNS, email, website optimization, etc.
I’ve also invested thousands of dollars in tech. training and business coaching, and I intend to continue to create online training courses that help business and web professionals solve problems and get better at what they do.
Also included when you join:
Do I have access to the full course when purchased?
Do I have lifetime access to the course?
Will the course be added on to?
Are there tests or quizzes?
What format is the course in?
Disclaimer: any teaser videos of the course footage on YouTube may display captions but that’s YouTube specific, again captions or subtitles are available on only a few of the course videos.
Will the course ever close or expire?
Are there any "live training" sessions for this course?
Happy to answer your course-related questions and provide student support inside (on the course portal)
SO, ARE YOU READY TO PUT AN END TO YOUR E-MAIL MISERY?
Join the course now and start your journey to:
- Solving email problems for good and ensuring they are more reliable at arriving safely at the inbox!
- Becoming a DNS management and CloudFlare Expert.
- Mastering the difference & the pros and cons of each email protocol (POP/IMAP/SMTP) and what is the best one for each use case.
- Easily migrate clients’ emails to a better/more reliable email system.
PAST STUDENT REVIEWS
Note: These are Training Testimonials (taken from post-course, trainees’ feedback forms)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.